This week was all about our ad-words campaign. Mine is fairly simple, because I'm selling one generic product; but fellow students of mine had a somewhat difficult time picking the right top 20 words for their campaigns. Mine seemed to all be derived from the word shoe.
Good news: I got my official Idaho Business License in the mail!!! Wahoo!
Also this week, I finished my third book about business. It's called Visionary Business by Marc Allen. After each chapter it summarizes the main points in bullets. I wanted to share one of those bullets because it hit something close to home.
"The more you give, the more you receive -- and not just financially. You receive far more important things as well: satisfaction, contentment, fulfillment, and love." (p.114)
In the scriptures, we read in Malachi 3: 8-12,
"8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts."
Some people may call it karma; but the golden rule still stands, do unto others what you'd like done unto you. Those who have been blessed to prosper have an opportunity, however great or small, to help our brothers and sisters {human kind} be their best selves.
No comments:
Post a Comment