This week was a monster. I have yet to finalize a drop shipper which then means that I have no products to sell. If I don't have products to sell then I can't finish my website; oh, and did I mention that it's due tomorrow? I'm beginning now to understand how timelines could be easily pushed back when starting a business. There are so many things that sometimes you just don't think about until you get there. That's also not including delays that you can't control. There's this website, for example, that I'm looking to order from, but the fastest shipping they service is nine days...yikes! Plus it's almost double your order = not cost effective.
In class we also discussed licensing and registering our business. Luckily, where I live is fairly business friendly. So if you combine that with the friendly people; it all adds up to people who are willing to help you through whatever process.
I am starting to get excited though about reveling what I've been working on. That's probably why I'm getting so worked up because I wanted to be farther along on it than I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment