Saturday, March 15, 2014

ROI & Conversion Tracking

         This week I learned about how to interpret and improve the numbers that Google Analytics and tracking information gives me about my site. I've had about 84 people come to my site through my campaign. I need to add some more words that will get the right people to my site. Also, I'll need to pause it to make some minor adjustments, but I am pretty happy about being positioned 4.3 on searches.

        I'm going to put my site up on my personal Facebook page next week and see how that affects things too. I know that lots of people will either help me out with suggestions, or at least go look at the page. Getting in contact with my drop shipper is easy, but it look like it would take forever to actually ship product - so I don't know if I'll be making any sales during this semester.

        I also figured out that as proud as I am about my website, there is a reason why some people do this for a living. The creative part is the worst. I know how I want to see things run, but I don't have that knowledge or skill set yet. More than likely I'll need to learn how to code, or at least get better at designing a webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment