Thursday, January 23, 2014

Week #2 Reflection

     This week I learned about drop-shipping and it basically opened a whole new world for me. First off, I had no clue what it was; secondly, knowing the companies and what to look for will really help me when it comes time to start a business. I think what is most appealing is the fact that you can order in small quantities and still get a good price, they handle the inventory, and they handle shipping. It's fantastic.

    Next week we'll be creating our websites. It's a little scary just because it's new - but I'm hoping to juice next week for all it has, because I have a feeling I'll need it again.

This week I also finished reading The E-Myth Revisited. What I'm learning most from this is that I need to set up a business that can be directly replicated and function all by itself. Entrepreneurs need to start by laying out the blue print and plans and filling in all the blanks. Once you start adding employees that fill in specific duties, then you slowly start "backing out" and letting the business run on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment